This year celebrate Easter in Sporades islands! A 4days cruise from Halkidiki to Skopelos and Alonnisos with a sailing yacht, to experience unique moments of fun and sailing. Combine the greatest moment of Orthodox Church in a traditional way in the islands.
Day 1, G. Friday: We embark at 10:00 and sail to Skopelos island. We arrive early in the evening and after a magic sunset, we follow the ritual of Epitaph in the alleys and eat the traditional meze.
Day 2, G. Saturday: Departure for the beautiful beach of Stafylos. We enjoy the day and explore the south part of the island. The Resurrection ceremony in the church of Skopelos will take us after midnight and the traditional soup of “magiritsa” with local wines will give the perfect end to this special day.
Day 3, Easter Sunday: We sail to explore Alonnisos and anchor to Steni Vala, a traditional village by the sea where we will enjoy the special festive of the day! Taste local dishes and drinks and dance until late at night!
Day 4, Monday: Our skippers wake early and the rest of the crew enjoy breakfast on board while we sail our way back to Halkidiki. A glorious sunset welcomes us as our cruise comes to the end.
*The schedule may alternate in case of certain weather conditions or cancel with fully refund in case of severe weather.
- Resurrection Ceremony in Skopelos
- Traditional fest in Alonnisos
- Local products
- Music on board
- Explore 2 islands
- Sleep in a double cabin (+40% in case of single use)
- Fuel, water and power consumption
- 3 Breakfasts and 3 light melas on board
- Crew fees
- Tour guide
- Bed linen (towels, bed sheets)
- All taxes and fees
- Transportation to and from the port (On request)
- Extra meals: Two festive dinners and one traditional lunch with optional participation
- Marina of Miraggio Resort and Spa, Paliouri, Halkidiki